Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brighten Your Complexion



Since it’s now officially fall (even though with this heat it doesn’t feel like it!), it’s time to repair the damage from the summer and prepare for the colder months! I like for my skin to look and feel good when I don’t have makeup on. There are tons of brightening products in different forms (serums, creams, lotions, etc.) on the market right now and it’s hard to know which one is right for you and which products actually work.

I have been seeing great results from Lotus Moon’s Natural Skin Brightening Complex. Formulated to treat sun-damaged skin and hyperpigmentation, I have noticed that my skin tone has evened out well after using the product for about two months every night.

The price is also very right on this, as it is $44.95 for a 1 oz. bottle. The scent is pretty strong but after a few minutes on my face I can’t smell it anymore (plus the benefits of this outweigh the scent). It has a serum-like texture. I put this on after cleansing and before moisturizer.

Ingredients:

Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Distilled Water), Glycerin, Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.

Lotus Moon is an eco-friendly line that is not a gluten free product line. I do not use only gluten free products on my hair and skin.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I am really happy that I came across this post.
    lace wigs

    ReplyDelete